Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Custom Phenix PSW909H

This rod has taken me FOREVER to build. Between school owning my soul, planning for my wedding as well as builds and repairs for other people I'm amazed I even got this rod done this year. Luckily I got it done before this Saturday 'cause I'm headin out to the Farralones to slay some rockfish and I will hopefully break this puppy in on a big ol' ling.

Anyway, here's the details:
Phenix Black Diamond PSW909H blank
9' 20-50#
Tigerwrap with 3 size A threads underneath (ncp 209, 221 and metallic red) with 3 threads on top, 2 sacrificed and a single 326 size A was left.
Spiral Wrapped Fuji SiC's.
NCP 209 underwrap, 221 in the middle, 326 over the top. 2 bands on the end of each guide wrap of 221 and 326, 7 wraps each.
Alps reel seat and gimbal

Also, I know my handwriting sucks but I cannot afford an ALPS printer 


















No comments:

Post a Comment